Senior UI/UX DesignerOdessa
Ecentria is seeking an experienced Senior User Interface / User Experience Designer to join our creative team to work on https://www.opticsplanet.com/ project.
You will be the main driver in designing a complete omni-channel eCommerce experience. As a Senior UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for the entire process of design: user flow, wireframe, prototype, and pixel perfect final design for the modern web & mobile applications. You will work with designers, web developers, software engineers, and project managers with a common goal of improving overall experience and satisfaction of customers using our websites.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess functional requirements while understanding the business needs & customer expectations
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and final design in Photoshop as deliverables for the technology team for all platforms
- Analyze user interface problems and create on-brand design solutions that bridge user and business goals
- Conduct user experience research to improve existing and new applications
- Work with graphic designers to create aesthetically pleasant and consistent user interface design elements
- Demonstrate the highest level of understanding of current site use cases and functionality
- Assist product development managers, web developers and software engineers throughout the whole development cycle including implementation and testing stages
- Maintain, update, and refine brand and style guidelines with the rest of the design team
- Strengthen eCommerce revenue and profitability while supporting the company goals
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- Must submit a link to a strong online portfolio featuring web & mobile user interface and interaction design samples
- 5+ years of experience building and designing user interfaces for web & mobile applications
- BS or BFA in a design, human computer interaction, or computer science related field
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Axure, InVision, or other wireframe & prototyping tool
- Understand User Experience as a whole as it relates to customer experience, not just the visual user interface
- Passion for elegant and intuitive user interfaces
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are a must as you will work in a team environment (I.e. will need to present/"sell" your solutions)
- Ability to handle the pressure and fluidity of a fast paced environment including multitasking: juggle multiple projects simultaneously to meet strict deadlines
- Experience with AGILE methodologies is a plus when working with our Development team via JIRA
- Personality & eagerness to serve as a mentor/trainer to other design team members is a Plus
- Great Agile teams full of talented developers.
- Autonomy to pursue personal career goals and technical interests on company time.
- Managed career growth and opportunity for advancement in a transparent work environment.
- Flexible work schedule, paid time off for vacations and company holidays.