Senior PHP Developer (Platform Team)Odessa
Are you a talented software engineer that would like join a constantly growing development team that works on large ecommerce projects in a fast paced environment and take your skills to the next level - Ecentria is the place to be.
You will be working on some of the major projects being introduced in the company, development of existing web applications, as well as integrating with 3rd party tools and services.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and is accountable for the design and development of a product feature or sub-system
- Produce clear, well-communicated, complete designs for product features or sub-systems
- Develop and maintain up to date technical documentation related to the Project
- Lead product design and code reviews; can competently review any aspect of their product or major sub-system
- Triage and solve live issues
- Drive architecture discussions, and propose solutions to system and product changes
- Design and develop features and processes to improve system efficiency and stability
- Fix bugs and resolve production issues
- Ensure quality of deliverables as defined by the organization
- Share knowledge and technical improvements with team members and other company employees. Coach other less experienced employees
- Provide technical design preparation and needed resources for software development (based on Product Management plans)
- Track business impact of features on a regular basis, and rely on data to make informed decisions about future directions of technical development
- Proactively cooperate with all stakeholders of development and implementation process to develop great software that meets market needs with respect to functionality, reliability, performance, scalability
What you would need to qualify
• Extensive experience building and designing large-scale server applications in a distributed environment.
• Solid understanding of organization’s business strategy
• Great analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
• Attention to detail, and ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale
• Strong presentation and leadership skills
• Strong PHP5, PHP7 / Object Oriented Programming skills
• Strong understanding of Design Patterns
• Strong knowledge of requirements analysis
• Great design and problem-solving skills, passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale.
• 5+ years programming experience
• Work in an Agile organization with experienced engineers
• Full stack of modern technologies
• Mature and motivated team
• Regular and interesting corporate events
• Free English classes
• Participation in seminars, trainings and conferences
We are a leading online retailer with a wide selection of products selling to educational, scientific, outdoor, military and consumer markets. We use a wide range of state-of-the-art ecommerce technologies, manage large sets of data, and solve complex engineering and business issues on daily basis. We constantly improve and expand our own large-scale full-featured multi-store ecommerce architecture and work on integration with numerous external business systems and platforms. We're looking for a Software Engineer to join our team.