Database developer, SQL-developerOdessa
Ecentria is seeking a full-time SQL Database Developer, who will be responsible for development within our MS SQL Server environment. The ideal candidate has a background in database development and must be willing to be flexible with priorities as they change rapidly in our dynamic fast-paced environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop complex stored procedures, functions, triggers, views and queries in support of application development
- Participate in application development projects
- Review and optimize existing stored procedures, functions, triggers and queries
- Convert existing embedded SQL code into stored procedures
- Develop custom scripts to automate various database management processes
- Occasionally write single-time reports on demand
- Develop various ETL jobs for our Data Warehouse
- Define and review best practice standards for data integrity
Requirements and Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
- At least 2 years of professional work experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a multitasking environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in T-SQL, procedures, functions, triggers, views and queries
- Experience with SQL Server 2012/2014
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS, & SSDT
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010/2013/365
- Working knowledge of MySQL databases
- Knowledge of data warehousing and data mining
- Great Agile teams full of talented developers.
- Dedicated developer environment on Linux servers and a windows workstation with 2 monitors.
- Autonomy to pursue personal career goals and technical interests on company time.
- Managed career growth and opportunity for advancement in a transparent work environment.
- Flexible work schedule, paid time off for vacations and company holidays.