Junior QA Engineer (Manual)Odessa
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) engineer that would like to join a growing development team that works on large eCommerce projects in a fast paced environment, taking your skills to the next level?
Ecentria Solution Odessa is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to work at our e-commerce company OpticsPlanet using cutting edge technologies, tools, and processes. As a member on one of our Agile Software development teams you will be working closely with both developers and Product Development team members ensuring software quality on back end jobs, processes and web reporting tools. The role requires gathering and analyzing data, Interpreting and translating business requirements into technical requirements and creating and executing end-to-end test plans to ensure quality objectives are met.
The ideal candidate will have a passion to continue to learn and improve their quality assurance and development skills in a fast paced team environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain test artifacts including test data, data validation and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual and automated test solutions.
- Interpret, implement and improve quality assurance standards.
- Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Improve monitoring and discovery of issues prior to code reaching production.
- Prepare reports to summarize and communicate outcomes of any quality activities.
- Analyzing data to form an understanding of data relationships to business logic and objectives.
- Working closely with software developers to implement quality driven coded solutions.
- Working closely with business and product management teams to better define specifications.
- Initiative and drive to be more than just a member of a team, ideally a leader who can assimilate and accommodate both sides of the business at OpticsPlanet
- Desire and motivation to learn and improve any methodology at OpticsPlanet pertaining to your position and its ultimate success
- Willingness to adapt to and innovate the position itself
- Ability to work seamlessly as a part of multiple teams with potentially conflicting problem solving methods
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exemplary communication skills
- Great Agile teams full of talented developers.
- Autonomy to pursue personal career goals and technical interests on company time.
- Managed career growth and opportunity for advancement in a transparent work environment.
- Flexible work schedule, paid time off for vacations and company holidays.
Ecentria Solutions Odessa is a rapidly growing team of talented individuals who focus on developing and maintaining the technology platform and support the operations. You’ll find tremendous opportunity to be part of a fun, fast growing office where you’ll be exposed to the cutting edge of technology and the best practices in ecommerce. Our projects include:
Founded in 2000, OpticsPlanet, Inc. is the leading online destination for technical and high-performance gear. We cater to enthusiasts and professionals, to those who are passionate about their jobs, serious about their recreation, and devoted to their service to others. To them we offer the broadest selection of quality products - over 830,000 from 2,100 top brands in 370 niche specialty categories - great prices, unrivaled customer service, and an incredibly knowledgeable team.
Launched in 2010, the world's first gear-centric members-only site with exclusive deals offered every day. A store that combines the best in technology with strong vendor relationships to create the hottest new marketplace for gear.
CampSaver founded in 2003, provides the best gear at the best prices, nothing more and nothing less. From major brands like Big Agnes, Arc'teryx, Prana, and Rab to specialty brands like