Technical Support EngineerOdessa
Electric Cloud delivers enterprise software that accelerates software delivery. Our products revolutionize 'software production': the back-end of software development, including builds, testing, packaging, and deployment.
- Provide technical support to our customers regarding the platform (NO TELEPHONE CALLS);
- Resolve user related problems by providing guidance and expertise;
- Desire to study and improve your skills;
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution step;
- Escalate and follow up on incident when solution is out of scope of the Support Centre through our ticket system to the next level support team or development team.
- Follow procedures, standards and instructions.
- Communication to the Team Leader and/or Management of any significant problem that affects or degrades the services.
- Continuous and proactive self-training towards providing quality service and efficient problem solving.
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation.
- DB: MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Git/SVN; SQL queries; Bash
- Have strong IT skills, with an ability to understand new IT packages and technologies.
- Be able to multitask and prioritise.
- Be good at troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Flexible hours to support US customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Experience at DevOps field is a plus
- 2−3 years of IT/IS experience (System administration, devops, QA Automation)
- Working knowledge of Linux, Windows, Mac, Networking
- Knowledge of a scripting language will be a plus
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Follow through on tasks to completion
- Ability to identify and implement process and policy improvements
- Work well alone or in a team.
- Be adaptable.
- Be thorough and precise.
- Be able to use initiative.
- Have a logical and enquiring mind.
Nice to have
- AWS, Docker, VMWare
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible
What we offer:
- The opportunity to become a full-fledged part of the team of a successful high-tech product with ambitious growth plans;
- Participation in specialized profile events and training at the company's expense;
- Flexible young competent management;
- Strong and professional marketing team;
- Flexible work hours
We’d love to tell you much more about it when we speak.