Senior Front-end Developer / ReactOdessa/ Remote
Moovweb powers an Experience Delivery Network (XDN) that currently powers mobile web, responsive, web, app, and voice experiences for ⅓ of Americans each month and is trusted by some of the largest brands in the country including United Airlines, Harley Davidson, Nordstrom, 1800Flowers, four of the top seven US insurance brands, and a number of the top 50 banks. In the last two years, we’ve expanded our product from a niche mobile web add-on tool to a full-fledged XDN presentation layer and are experiencing a resurgence of growth.
- 5+ years of prior front-end development experience
- Experience with React.js
- Working with ReactJS based application using MobX models
- Experience building REST APIs.
- Prior mobile web development experience
- JSS, SASS, LESS or other CSS preprocessors.
- Unix command line
- Familiarity with http and network requests
- Knowledge of website performance tuning and optimization
- Advanced knowledge of modern HTML, CSS and web standards
- Strong ability to debug web pages using Chrome DevTools and similar tools
- Good design sensibilities and awareness of UX best practices
- Strong collaborator and teammate, with exceptional communication skills
Would be a plus:
- Next/Vue/Nuxt experience
- Experience with analytics (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, etc)
- Available for periodic on call support rotation
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
- Financial stability and competitive salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment
- Possible business trips to US
- We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced front-end Software Engineer to be a part of building the next generation of mobile products on the Moovweb platform. These include mobile/tablet websites, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) and hybrid applications for all mobile devices.
- Desktop rebuild
- Collaborate with product management to create new features or improve existing functionality in the user interface
- Write clean code with reusability, testing, and performance in mind. Maintain consistencies with UI throughout the application
- Collaborate with support team to identify and address bugs and help deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and directly hear feedback from end users
- Maintain design and progress information in Atlassian Jira and Confluence
We need to make sure that you are comfortable with spending some of your time on support for PWA projects. It’s NOT going to be a true support engineer position where it’s all you will do. It’s going to be on a rotation basis (a couple of days per week and not every week) where you will get pulled into conversations, if there is an issue. Otherwise, it would be normal development project work.