Moovweb powers an Experience Delivery Network (XDN) that currently powers mobile web, responsive, web, app, and voice experiences for ⅓ of Americans each month and is trusted by some of the largest brands in the country including United Airlines, Harley Davidson, Nordstrom, 1800Flowers, four of the top seven US insurance brands, and a number of the top 50 banks. In the last two years, we’ve expanded our product from a niche mobile web add-on tool to a full-fledged XDN presentation layer and are experiencing a resurgence of growth.
- Experience in bash scripting;
- Strong technical expertise in Web.
- Understanding of Quality Assurance life cycle, methodologies and best practices;
- Experience with Git, CI Tools.
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Good level of English.
A big plus, but not required:
- Knowledge of test case management and bug tracking systems;
- Familiarity with continuous integration/delivery process;
- Experience in setup of non-standard test framewroks
- Manual and automated testing of cloud platform/tools
- Test data and test environment preparations;
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs;
- Continuous learning of new tools, approaches and frameworks.
- Financial stability and competitive salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment