We are looking for a QA Engineer who simply wants to do great work and be epic at what they do. The mission of the product is to re-imagine payments for customers. Making it simple, fair and transparent. As part of the customer team, you can make the difference in that mission. Customer platform provides a seamless checkout experience for partners – come help us make it even better.
As a QA engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of solutions developed by the team. The work you do will touch hundreds of thousands of our users. You will be in a team of other great, like-minded developers working on the cutting edge of web development.
CONTRIBUTION AND FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES DAY IN THE LIFE OF ‘SAID ROLE’
- Assist squad to deliver high quality product by testing stories in current sprint.
- Contribute towards maintaining regression suite.
- Contribute towards sprint planning and team cadence.
- Collaborate on solving customer issues.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS - WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 3+ years experience in testing AngularJS/React applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
- Spoken and written English
- Experience with AWS
- Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Exposure to source control using GIT
- Exposure to CI Tools (Teamcity, Bamboo or Jenkins)